Old 02-23-2017, 08:21 AM   #1629
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I hear ya, I guess my question was most likely worded wrong. What I meant to ask was do you feel like with CPU QB Accuracy being at 20 it has effected weaker armed QB's and their ability to throw downfield? I've played 3 games in season 3 and the opposing QB's were Drew Brees, Carson Palmer and Alex Smith all of which had no better then a mid 80's for throwing power and they were content to just dump it underneath 99% of the time. Alex Smith completed 17 balls for a paltry 139 yards and Palmer completed 20 for 142 yards so as you can see they aren't really stretching the field at all.

It made me wonder if raising it for weaker armed QB's while leaving it at 20 for the rest would somewhat fix that issue but at the same time if the accuracy slider has no bearing on any of this then it would be pointless.
Ive had the same experience, but only I think because my defense is so good. The thing is, the CPU does try to get downfield, last game I played Big Ben went deep about 3 times in the first quarter. Just missed by an inch, or would have had a big play.

I dont think its the slider, though it will effect if those big long pass's actually connect or not. Who knows if that plays into the AI's thinking.