View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 08:22 PM   #7784
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Before I am asked why I use 90 speed parity or why I "went back" to using it, my reasons are that lately I've always recommended speed parity at 50 on almost all my sets only because I know guys like to see some big plays in Madden and want the running game to be a little easier, I personally like when big plays are earned and are less often, I like defensive tough low scoring games, (low scores to me are under 17 points). Of course it doesn't always go that way, there's some games where the scores get a little higher but for me I like tighter coverage, more difficulty running the ball, and speeds between players aren't too drastic in real football, of course you have the elite speed guys who stand out, they still are noticeable to me even while using 90 speed parity. I really like that you have to be more strategic with your pursuit angles and the footwork is amazing. Slow game speed and speed parity at 90 brings a feel to the game i can't explain. It's not for everyone, so this is why I recommend specific speed parity settings for each set and I have a little section where I try to explain three different speed parity settings for you guys and let you choose which one you like.