Old 03-03-2017, 05:11 PM   #661
Ettnollbajen
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionhank
Oh, that is my ultimate rage achiever.

I tried to get them to change lines 2 minutes ago, they wait, all leave the zone late, I bump into someone and lose the puck, it's now a 2 on 5 as I frantically get the puck back, I launch it down the ice, and the guy who's spent a minute skating into the boards in one place chooses that moment to jump over and let the puck sail by...

That always makes me crazy. No matter what AI fatigue settings I use, the AI lines don't really seem to play any differently. I guess they're a little slower, but it's not like me catching them out there matters.

The weird part is that I've gone through three lines, all changing out because they start to get low on stamina, and the AI still has their first line out.

Then again, they're pretty weird in general. I put 4 goals up on Washington in the first 15 minutes of period one, and they never pulled the goaltender in Game 6 of the playoffs. Seemed a bit weird to me. Same for placing scoring lines out when they're down by a goal, and pulling the goalie when they desperately need to score.
I hear you.
Yeah,i shuffled my lines at end of games to get the most def minded in to protect a lead,or getting my off top guys in to go for a draw/win.
Nothing!
And like you said,the no pull goalie for CPU,when trailing,having a offensive face off with 1:30 to go,same story.

Hopefully they'll patch it (lol) but my main issue has been ****ty game play that's sorted now with lowering off pace etc.
Guess I'll start over any ways now that they've released deadline roster.

One thought is to play pro level,but up everything for the CPU,including learning/difficulty to the max.
That could be good

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Advertisements - Register to remove