View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #35
Reed1417
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

photo Bullets Logo_1.png
Bullets start a new streak as they improve to 4-0 in back to back games.
The Baltimore Bullets win both of their games in their second back to back stint on the season. In the first game they knocked off the undefeated San Diego Surf 123-113 and in they blowout the Anaheim Gladiators in the second game 113-96. Cam Jackson was the star in the game in San Diego as he finished with 32 points and 17 boards. Another double double which is nothing new for him at this point in the season. His 32 points sets a new career high, he even turned in a perfect 10-10 from the charity stripe. Adam Cameron's 38 points were not enough to keep them in this one.
In the second game it was the veteran Chris Bishop Jr. who was the driving force. He ended the night with 26 points and caused havoc with 3 steals on the defensive end. This two win streak moves Baltimore to 11-3 on the season and they will continue their road trip with a game against the Austin Outlaws on December 18th.
Surf game Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Gladiators Game Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Coach's Notes: Wow what a great set of games! We knocked the Surf out from the undefeated realm and then we take down another top team in the West? I don't think it gets any better than that after the tough loss in LA! I cannot express how happy I am right now after these two very convincing wins. In that first one I was pretty nervous going in because I knew what we were up against in “The Franchise” Adam Cameron and his squad. Bishop and Fernandez did a good job of calming me down before the game saying “Coach let us do what we do best, you just put us in the right spots”. I was surprised we cruised to the 10 point win if I'm being honest. We celebrated pretty hard once the buzzer sounded and went back to the locker room after that one.
In the game against Anaheim we started off hot and it allowed us to pretty much coast to the W. When you lead at halftime 70-42 it's your night and no one can stop you. Speaking of not being stopped....CBJ goddamn that man could not be stopped! We all lost our minds when he got a mean poster in the second quarter! One of the photographers got a picture and showed it to us after the game. Ah man this was great. We get a nice little break now, 4 days off before we face the Outlaws. Oh, just got some good news.....Donovan Robinson will be back for that game! Perfect way to end this entry!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove