Old 03-11-2017, 11:00 PM   #36
Reed1417
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

photo Bullets-Outlaws.png
Bullets extend win streak to three with a convincing win
The Baltimore Bullets knock off the Austin Outlaws 117-110. This game was an offensive showcase for both teams finishing with 11 players in double figures combined, five for Austin and six for Baltimore. Carlito Fernandez led the way with 22 points but it's Cam Jackson who ends up taking Player of The Game honors with a double double, 14 points and a beastly 18 rebounds. He was a force on the boards all night long and it was a thing of beauty to watch. The win extends the Bullets win streak to three games and they now have a 12-3 record on the season. The last game of this road trip ends in Boston as Baltimore will face the Colonels on December 23rd.
Game Media
Spoiler

Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores from Around the League on December 18th
San Antonio wins a close one at home against Boston 100-94. Brandon Williams' 26 points and 12 rebounds led the way to victory.

Desi Richardson hits a fading buzzer beater to help the Flying Squirrels outlast the Louisville Lightning 110-108.

The Black Bears make quick work of the Dallas Tigers 113-80. Braheim Ocho led the scoring with 27 points.

New Logo for San Francisco?
There were rumblings of a possible update to the San Francisco Fire and finally today it has been unveiled. Fans sent in submissions and this was the winning choice by the Fire fan base.
Spoiler

Coach's Notes:
Another fun game though I'll be honest it was stressful there at the end. More on that later. We started out really good on a 10-2 run to open the game. Then Austin fired back with consecutive threes and I called a time out. Told the guys “no more threes, close out on them please”. And they did so really glad we nipped that in the bud early. I gotta talk about my offense for a second, 57% overall for the game is not something that happens all that often so hats off to the guys for getting good looks and moving the ball to the right spot all night. Everyone showed up tonight even Tyrese Dawson and Max Holden. Dawson had 15 points and 10 rebounds while Holden had 14 points and 6 rebounds. Bench play was huge all night. My bench destroyed their bench 57-31. Love it when the back ups can come in and play that well. Now about the end.....we were up by 14 and it almost got away from us. They cut the lead to 6 in the final few minutes. Luckily Bishop was able to sink a few free throws and the bench closed the door. Can't wait to get back on the East Coast. Not looking forward to the weather in Boston though....I hate the cold.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html