View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:26 AM   #1696
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
I love these sliders except for the cpu quarterback. I'm not that great so offensively I find them to be a huge challenge, I've had games where I move the ball well and games where I get stoned. Unfortunately, I find that the cpu qb just won't push the ball downfield no matter what I do. I've lowered my defensive coverage and reaction but that's not the issue, the cpu qb will dump it off short even though there are receivers downfield wide open. It gets boring having them swing it to the back or dump it 5 yards downfield over the middle over and over.

Unfortunately when I play All-Madden, the CPU offence is just right while I can't do anything on offence. The cpu defence only gives me the same short junk and it feels like I'm playing the same team calling the same plays every game. And I am so sick of my ball carrier being stopped inches from the 1st down marker ALL THE TIME on third down.

Unfortunately I find myself in a place between All-Pro and All-Madden, anyone else have this issue? Any solutions?
Yeah I've always been stuck in that in between when it comes to difficulty. I played on All-Madden difficulty in the beginning and I won a lot more then I lost but it just didn't feel right, the game felt like it was making the games more difficult just for the sake of a challenge while throwing ratings out the window. I've decided to just stick it out on All-Pro for now and deal with it while tweaking sliders to shore up certain areas of the game.

As for the CPU passing game, that's my biggest issue as well and I can't figure it out. The CPU will take the very occasional shot downfield otherwise they love throwing into the flats over and over again. The only slight fix I've come up with is to call hard flat zones which forces them to look beyond the flats more since my defender stays down there but that leads to easy curl routes or the CPU panicking and throwing it away. Part of me feels like this game really has issues with the CPU progressing players, especially QB's as there never seems to be an elite one once the drafted guys start taking over and many have sub 80 DAC yet have exceptional SAC thus leading to them playing to their strengths more times then not.

I honestly wish I could progress all the QB's across the league as I bet if we were able to progress their DAC it might solve some of these issues.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk