Old 03-22-2017, 10:36 PM   #38
Reed1417
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

photo Sonics vs. Bullets Game.png
Baltimore puts on a clinic with a blowout win against the Sonics
The Baltimore Bullets annihilate the Seattle Sonics 120-92. What a dominating performance this was from the Bullets on both sides of the ball. This game looked to be under control as soon as Baltimore came onto the court for shoot around before the game. They looked more focused than this reporter has seen since the LA game. The top performance of the night comes from the bench in the form of Tyrese Dawson. He finished the night with a double double of 23 points and 10 rebounds. He also had 6 assists as well to add to his stat sheet. The 23 points marks a season high for Dawson. This win gives Baltimore 13 on the season as we end December and the next game will be another National TV game against the Phoenix Tribe on January 4th.
Game Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Coach's Notes:
What did I say in the last entry? I said Seattle was walking into a bad situation and we sure put it on those boys tonight. Our bench put in WORK!! It was BBQ chicken all night and as a result I got to rest my starters a bit more than normal. For once I don't have a lot to say. Bigger lights of National TV and we did our thing. We shot 62 percent....from the field. Let me say that again in case you misread that 62 PERCENT FROM THE FIELD! That is insane!! The guys were getting to good spots all night and that's the result! Great way to end the month! Phoenix is coming to town next so we gotta prepare to not have a letdown.

photo NBA Logo.jpg
December Wrap Up
With that the month of December is over and we have seen things begin to take shape even though it's still early in the season. Things are going well as ratings are up across the board despite the re brand. So far the “New Commish” has to be pleased with everything and as we get into January things will only continue to heat up even though the weather outside is not so great depending on where you are. Let's get into the nitty gritty starting with the standings in both conferences as we begin January.

Eastern Conference
(1) Baltimore Bullets: 13-4
(2) San Francisco Fire: 9-1
(3) Pittsburgh Force: 10-4
(4) Orlando Neptunes: 8-6
(5) Richmond Rebels/ Buffalo Braves: 6-4
(6) Boston Colonels: 7-6
(7) Cincinnati Apes: 6-6
(8) Kansas City Knights: 6-7
(9) Tampa Dragons: 4-8
(10) Milwaukee Flying Squirrels: 4-9
(11) Louisville Lightning: 3-8
(12) Toronto Huskies: 2-8
(13) Omaha Eagles: 1-9
(14) New York Empire: 2-11

Western Conference
(1) Anaheim Gladiators: 11-4
(2) Los Angles Waves: 9-3
(3) San Diego Surf: 7-2
(4) Salt Lake City Wolves: 9-6
(5) New Orleans Phantoms: 7-4
(6) Denver Black Bears: 8-6
(7) Alaska Snowstalkers: 5-3
(8) San Antonio Devils: 6-6
(9) Houston Rattlers: 6-7
(10) Phoenix Tribe/Austin Outlaws: 5-6
(11) Seattle Sonics/Dallas Tigers: 4-7
(12) Providence Gryphons: 3-8
(13) Columbus Blue Jays: 5-11

Players of the Month
Eastern Conference- Tyrell Carrington (Cincinnati Apes)

Western Conference- Adam Cameron (San Diego Surf)

Rookie of the Month
Eastern Conference- Kiante Oakman (Richmond Rebels)

Western Conference- Nyrie Staples (Phoenix Tribe)

Another month of basketball is in the books folks! Any predictions for what the end of January will hold? If so feel free to leave them down below, as well as anything else you would like to see added into these monthly wrap ups and we here at NBA.com will do our best to get you the information you desire!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html