View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #1218
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Thanks for the confirmation, Skins.

As I understand it, on XBO, you also cannot use custom playbooks with OOTB because when you delete the game to reinstall it to OOTB settings, you lose any downloaded custom playbooks. With the PS4, you can keep any rosters and playbooks you downloaded before deleting the game and use them wit the OOTB version of the game after you reinstall it.

I know for a fact that PS4 works this way because I tested it this morning, and I'm fairly certain my memory is correct on the XBO logistics.

For me, the inability to use downloaded custom books on XBO would make me much less likely to want to work with XBO 1.01. While I'd ideally like to be able to use formation subs, I would much rather retain the ability to use custom playbooks, so if I had to choose, I'd chose PS4's 1.0 over XBO's 1.01.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, btw.
I believe the Customs PB's are tied to the User Profile, so you should be able to use them on Xbox1. All I do is, delete the actual game and then reinstall, offline, to get the OOTB v1.01

My Custom books haven't been deleted.
Just as an fyi, I quit using Custom PB's, due to the amount of freezing and glitches when starting a game.
The CPU can still do very well though, w/ the Schemes and QB traits adjusted to match the player's skills.
I'm in my 4th season and still haven't made it to the Superbowl w/ my Skins. I can see the steady improvement from my young team though.
Once my O-line and D-line get some more A's and B's, WATCH OUT!
I'm developing all phases of my team through the draft.
4th season now, my D is rated 85 and O is 82, overall team rating: 82
So, it's to be expected that we're not quite there yet.
We are off to a 2-0 start though, which is better than my previous 3 seasons.