View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 03:53 PM   #1783
awffltony77
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I've played 10 full games now under the OP with the exception of using 12/20 for clock.

This is where I am going to stay for the rest of the editions life span. Now the issues I've seen recently mentioned are some things I see also, however, these are very well tested sliders from someone who's credibility in the field is through the roof. So I really don't want to get stuck jumping down a rabit hole again with this game. Changing much of anything is, no doubt, going to unwravel the entire set. Here is my take:

CPU breaking off too many long runs:
I guess so, but everytime it happens to me, it's clearly because I've been too stupid with blitzing. Once a multiple person blitz gets picked (especially on the edge) you should be screwed. I personally feel like the CPU running is perfect on OP. However.....

Auto Subs
I didn't realize people were still manually inputting the 60/80's into the CPU, as I long believed they picked up the 60/80 from MM by default. I am going to do this my next couple games and see if anything of note changes, if not, I loved where things were when i just left them alone (the AI's, not human).

CPU passing
I see the drops too, or more so the DB slapping the ball out a lot. I can deal with that as long as its still a vehicle to proper results. The more alarming issues I see is 1: the AI throwing the ball away as a result of percieved pressure a LOT, and 2: a tendancy to check down a little too often and not take the shots downfield as much as I'd like to see. But this really has to do with personel and playcaling as much as other things, also.

Im 6-4 with the Vikings and everything is really tight with these sliders. I'm going to attempt to remedy the issues above in the least intrusive way possible. And if not, I'm pretty sure I can live with them.