Old 03-27-2017, 11:23 AM   #3381
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I totally agree with the injury slider acting like the "try hard" slider, the only problem is both O lines seem to get a boost when you raise it... so if your run game was a little over powering at 10 it will become stronger the higher you go. I had some of the same issues people have posted about on the AP set too, so I went to AM default with Josh's set up with a few tweaks. I turned all assist "off", put injury slider at 2 and kept IBB at 49 and the game plays straight up nasty. I also use QB edits for HUM.... I think default 50 is to accurate for my taste. I refuse to adjust game play sliders and penalties so editing my QB has done the trick. On a side note injury slider at 3 with all assists "on" plays tight too but I prefer it at 2 with them "off". I'm not trying to hijack Josh's thread just thought I would put this out there so if others may want to try it.
First of all, I don't consider this a hijack at all....you've made a logical adjustment which adheres to the basic tenants of this set/thread. Thank you for sharing this....

I've been toying with something similar and I agree that am will be playable at a lower mm injury value. You are also correct about the oline getting a boost the higher you go on mm injury...

Question: have you kept the other settings the same as op aside from difficulty at all madden in both mm and CFM, injury at 2 (I.e. you are keeping the speed settings at normal/slow)? I want to be sure I am using the same setup....if I like what I see, I can add it as an alternate setup...
Advertisements - Register to remove