Old 04-01-2017, 04:14 PM   #40
Bullit
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: YouTube Gamer Hits 602 Foot Home Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB14
Let me ask you this. In previous versions of MLB The Show, have you ever seen a HR go 600 feet? Have you ever seen one even go over 520 feet? Do you see what I'm saying?

Nobody has to adhere to me. I'm saying that HRs like that should not be happening in this game. They never happened in previous versions, so it's probably due to the newly implemented in-air ball physics.
No I have never seen a 600 foot home run. That doesn't mean they should or could never happen. I am saying though that not everybody is seeing this problem, not everybody thinks this is a problem or just doesn't care.

Personally I am not seeing it. I have hit 10 Home Runs is 6 games in my Franchise in Spring Training. Not one has been over 500 feet and no one who shouldn't has hit a home run. Harper has hit 4, Murphy 4, Turner 1 and Zimmerman 1. Most of these were late innings with relief pitchers. I dont see anything unusual in my numbers.

I don't care what happened in previous games either, you know why. I am not playing them anymore! If I cared what happened in MLB The Show 14 I would still be playing MLB The Show 14.

You all can create whatever drama you want to create for yourselves, thats fine. I chose to play and have fun. If I have issues, well I try to find solutions to them, not just create thread after thread hashing on the same issues. If I can't find something to help. Well I either live with it or move on to another game. I don't continue to holler about it and convince everybody that they are wrong because they dont feel the same way I do.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.