View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 07:13 PM   #43
Razeart2422
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Here is how to FIX the "Too Many HOMERUNS" Tested over 35 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8_messy
Sorry, bud, had to go to work so I couldn't post everything but I didn't forget about it.

I'm Arizona. This is an opening day game of my DBacks franchise.

San Francisco 4 runs, 7 hits, 0 errors
Arizona 6 runs, 9 hits, 2 errors

SF Batting
2B: Span
HR: Crawford
BB: Pence
HBP: Nunez

AZ Batting
2B: Pollock, Lamb
HR: Lamb
BB: Drury

So 2 homers total both teams, 3 doubles total, 2 walks total, 1 hit by pitch.

I started off the game with Hot Zones and Strike Zones off. I gave up a single to Belt in the first inning followed by a homerun by Crawford. I'll admit this was a knee jerk reaction as I have struggled a little on HOF pitching in prior games so I immediately went and turned on strike zones and hot zones after the Crawford homerun. So my homer with Lamb in the bottom of the first was with strike zone on for me as well.

I'll admit one of the things I was scared about was the really low fielder speed and throwing speed. I thought this might be a little weird that I won't be tracking down balls I should be getting to and I won't be able to make a double play to save my life. I actually thought the fielding and throw speed were a lot more real life with your settings that other sliders or default. I didn't have any balls where I was like man I should have been able to get that easily and didn't. It just felt like the ballpark was bigger and that you weren't just controlling a big ball magnet covering your third of the outfield with ease. I don't even really know if it opened up that much more in terms of hits, but it felt like it did something. Like if a hit got down it wasn't just like you laser target track it down and launch it in with ease. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I was worried about it going in but a couple innings into the game I thought it felt really really good.

I also had a couple deep fly balls on both teams that made you wonder if they could go out which was nice just cause every game before this you always assumed it was getting out.

The homerun I hit with Lamb felt really good. Just a line drive homerun that you're not sure is going to hit the wall or just get over.

I do play with zone hitting with a wedge pci and I was playing this game with strike zones and hot zones off. This next game I'm about to play will be with zone hitting with pci off, strike zones on, but hot zones off.
Nice. I am glad you are having good results with the sliders. I never said anything about changing fielder speed though. Only infielder/outfield Arm strength.