View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 03:28 PM   #39
Reed1417
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

photo Tribe vs. Bullets.png
Bullets avoid the upset with a 108-101 win against the Tribe.
The Baltimore Bullets manage to avoid a colossal meltdown and send the crowd home happy as they come out on top against the Phoenix Tribe 108-101. The game started off very well for the Bullets as they went on a 17-6 run and ended the first half with the biggest lead of the night at 19 points. The second half was a different story, it looked like the Bullets got too comfortable and lost the edge that we have seen from them all season and as a result the final 3 minutes were more interesting than maybe they should have been. The Tribe ended up cutting the lead down to two but with clutch free throws and a few big defensive stops the Bullets were able to prevail. Carlito Fernandez was the top performer for Baltimore with 25 points, five rebounds and two blocks. Not all is well for the Bullets though as Cam Jackson suffered bruised ribs and is day to day. Jackson said on Twitter that he will be in the lineup despite the injury. The win moves Baltimore to 14-4 and will welcome the Providence Gryphons to Royal Farms Arena on January 7th.
Game Media
Spoiler

Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores around the league for January 4th

Waves submerge the Black Bears 116-108. Williams Jenkins' big 36 point performance led the way.

Phantoms overcome a loud Rebel crowd in Richmond and win 91-82.

Snowstalkers protect home court and defeat the Sonics 88-85.

Coaches' Notes:
I'm happy we got the W but man just like the Ravens....we know how to make it interesting that's for sure. I just want to address the second half. I have no idea what happened but we got sloppy and there's no excuse for that. Fault goes to me and the coaching staff, we got complacent with our lead and let our foot off the gas. The turnovers....missing 5 straight free throws, three of those after Donovan Robinson got fouled shooting a three pointer no less.......man was I livid after that. I almost lost my tie I can't lie. But there's something for me to work on and that's controlling my emotions in those situations....I bet I'm going to get roasted by Stephen A and Skip tomorrow morning haha. Ah but we won so there's that. I hope Cam is going to be ok, I saw his tweet saying he plans to play but we'll see how he looks come game time. He's got two days to get rest after practice. Needless to say I'm looking forward to playing Providence.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html