Old 04-12-2017, 10:54 PM   #468
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Too many HR's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
My experience is the ball physics have been a great positive to the game. I've seen games with multiple homeruns and no homeruns. I've seen games with extra base hits and games with none at all. It's varied from game to game for me.

Not that I need to say it again but I'm not doubting that anyone is seeing the issues they are seeing. I'm trying to share my experience and settings to see if there is a "reason" that my experience is different than others. But so far nothing has been found.

I may have asked but I don't remember an answer but is anyone seeing the HR issue on a carryover save?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I actually asked you about the carryover thing early on in the thread. I wasn't seeing any issues when I finished my season, but once I advanced to the next season, the HR distances skyrocketed. I know you said you were in the offseason when you carried over and immediately advanced to the next season. I wonder if your experience does have something to do with that.. that the issue doesn't come up until you advance to the offseason from the playoffs?

Watch me play video games