View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 04:15 PM   #40
Reed1417
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

photo Gryphons vs. Bullets.png

Baltimore blows out Providence despite being banged up.
The Baltimore Bullets make it look easy at home against the Providence Gryphons 106-90. Despite missing Cam Jackson who said that he wanted to play but was talked into sitting this one out by the medical staff and Donovan Robinson who played with a lower back bruise, the Bullets were able to dominate from the opening tip as the offense exploded for a huge 39 point first quarter and this carried over to the rest of the game. The leading scorer and Player of the Game for this one was, you guessed it Carlito Fernandez. A double double posting 34 points and 12 rebounds, he was spectacular all night long and it was a joy to watch. The loss extends Providence's streak to five and the win gives Baltimore a 15-4 record as well as a modest three game win streak. The Bullets will get a day off but will have another back to back series of away games, the first one will be against the 7-7 San Antonio Devils on January 9th.
Game Media:
Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores from Around the League for January 7th
Top teams in the West tangle and Salt Lake City walks away with the 105-96 victory against the San Francisco Fire.

In a battle of flying animals the Flying Squirrels defeat the Blue Jays in a high scoring contest 127-121.

Phoenix makes quick work of Austin 106-91. Nyrie Staples continues his hot rookie season with a 21 point game that led the team tonight.

The Braves take out the Dallas Tigers 105-93.

Neptunes explode for a huge win taking down the Omaha Eagles 131-101. Josiah Ingram and Jordan Sash combine for 60 points in this one.

Notable News:
Nyrie Staples on Twitter says that there is no rookie better than him this season. “C'mon guys get on my level or else I'm running away with this ROTY award”. A confident kid, who can blame him really.

NBA coming to Hawaii? There's rumors going around that in addition to the Las Vegas Aces there will be a second expansion team coming in the off season.

Coach's Notes:
I love nights like this. We were confident and unlike last time we were in this situation, we kept our foot on the gas all the way till the clock hit zero. There's not a lot to say. We shot 50% overall which means a few things. One, good shot selection and two, the guys were unselfish and that's one of the things I look for. Our defense was stifling holding them to 40% from the field and if there's one thing I love more than good offense it's an even better defense. If you crush their will to score, it gets really easy to break them early. A back to back in Texas, can't wait to head to San Antonio and face the Devils. Despite their record they are a really good team, one of the best in the league if you ask me. The key to this game will be how we handle J.R. Williams and Brandon Lewis. If we can contain even one of them then I think we will be in good shape.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html