View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:40 PM   #9
Inzombniac
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone play MyTeam just for Single player?

I wish there was more to single player after you basically beat the Domination modes.

Weekly challenges are nice for MT and rewards but they're a waste to play with a real squad. Moments challenges usually have requirements which aren't bad but I feel there's no way to just have fun playing in this mode by yourself.

I pulled diamond Rondo yesterday (my first diamond pull after spending a ton of saved up VC on packs for the fun of it) and I wanted to use him but not online. I ended up playing a domination game randomly just because it was the only thing I could think of to test him out. Even then because of substitutions I didn't get the best feel for him. I have started a second MyTeam on my other account and grinding through domination for fun again and to see how my team changes up but I really wish there was more to this mode like last year (which wasn't at all great but at least it felt there was more variety). It's amazing that last year, I played more Pro-Am/MyCareer before getting into MyTeam at the tail end of the game. This year, I've made time for MyTeam but it only lasts for a little bit before I either blow all my MT stupidly or run out of stuff to do that's not cheesy online related.