View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 05:49 PM   #8
JKSportsGamer1984
MVP

OVR: 0
A lot of good stuff here! Target passing is long overdue so I'm glad to see them finally implement it. Having an Arcade & Simulation mode is something that has been asked for by the Sim community for years so kudos to EA for getting that done.

With "enhanced visuals" I really hope they improved the sidelines as well. If they still have those generic player models with no names on jerseys, no accessories, all wearing the same facemask, etc.....the enhanced visuals won't mean much. Gotta get the sidelines to resemble the on field players.

I hope the physics engine got an upgrade as well. Don't want to see players walking through other players bodies when breaking the huddle, players walking through player's bodies lying on the field after tackles, limbs fusing/clipping together when getting up from pile ups, etc.... This stuff has to be cleaned up. If not then nothing else matters because it totally kills immersion. Player physics need to be consistent at all times meaning before, during & after the play. Looking forward to seeing the game in action.

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 05-13-2017 at 09:59 AM.