Thread: Meter pitching
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 07:58 PM   #5
duc748s
Rookie

duc748s's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Meter pitching

@KGHerm Randomness I can get behind, but if I am aiming low outside (or high/inside) and get hit with a "meatball" down the middle after I nail the meter that is called BS. In these two situations, say I miss the meter, I should either hit the batter on high/inside, or pitch in the dirt/passed ball on low outside (which leads to a stolen base if B Colon is on, but different issue) If i am anywhere in the middle I can accept a meatball, risk/reward

@BigOscar Nahh this happened last year and I complained about it (with a bunch of others, there is a post out there somewhere). Basically it's SNAFU as it is a programed decision to have various meatballs coded in randomly. Why? I guess CPU can't hit anything not meatball? Beats me as it's a Dev decision, but what is the purpose? If I wanted variety in my pitches, that what pulse is for. If I nail the meter it should go where aimed (or general area depending on pitcher - side arm, 3/4, sinker baller, etc.. and stats). It is way worst this year and every time the game decides that it gonna be a meatball I get hammered for a HR. On the plus side I haven't noticed it as much as Day One patch days but I kind of decreased my playing till TS gets more stable so I can't say for sure. But I was getting 5 + meatballs a game and the one or two games I played of RttS in the past 4 weeks, I haven't seen it as much or noticed. But it has soured me from playing RttS, which sucks because that is the main reason I buy and play TS ever year.
Advertisements - Register to remove