Old 05-31-2017, 02:53 PM   #3638
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
Haven't contributed in a while, but I thought I would give an update. I'm in year 4 of my Rams franchise, and my team is basically the early 90's Cowboys coming off a Superbowl win. They are stacked at every position. We went 14-2 this year, and was kind of getting boring blowing every team out. Behold, my first playoff game saw me go down 17-0 in the first quarter to a good Bears squad. It was a struggle to get back into it, and I won late in the 4th. Still, the sweat was real. Default is still doing great.

Also, I've had some great storylines with this set. Last year, I went 14-2 as well but ended up a wild card. The Seahawks went 15-1 and beat me twice. I could never beat these guys, up until the NFC title game where I finally pulled it out in their house. What a feeling that was.
I love it...because you are being rewarded for having a great team. It will be interesting to see how it goes if you get into salary cap hell and you have to let some of those studs walk.

Love the Seattle storyline too...an arch nemesis in your division...seriously cool stuff.