Old 06-06-2017, 08:44 PM   #50
BluFu
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA2K17 Ratings/Tendency Explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
-What's the difference between the Standing Layup and Shot Under Basket tendencies?
Standing Layup for sure affects simulation stats but I don't think Shot Under Basket does anything. I don't see a difference in game or while simulating when I tweaked it.

Quote:
-Exactly what area do the Shot Close tendencies cover? I've always assumed it was in the paint, but outside of the restricted area, and around the low block right outside the paint.
Look at the hot zones in the player edit section. The Close Middle/Right/Left is what the shot close tendency covers. The player may still shoot from there even if the tendency is at 0 depending on other factors.

Quote:
-What does the Step Through Shot tendency do? There's one that's just "Step Through Shot" and another for "Post Step Through Shot". I'm unsure what the former is for. Pump fakes on drives and then going up with the shot?
I feel like it's a modifier for the overall shot tendency. The higher it is, the more aggressive a player will be in looking for their shot, particularly around the hoop.