Old 06-16-2017, 09:10 AM   #219
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leaked madden 18 e3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I think Longshot was a brilliant idea, and I think it will be a big trend setter in sports games for the next several years. They're trying something different not just doing what everyone else has done. I am interested to see where they go with it in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it seems there are two sides then on Longshot. Either you love it and think its brilliant, or its terrible and just ruins the game and takes away resources that could have been used on other things.

3 to 4 years to make a 2 to 3 hour game mode? Where you hardly play, and never play in an NFL game? Just doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.

And then to kick us sim guys in the balls more with the "It has features you might like in CFM, check it out and give feedback!". Why not just put those freaking features in CFM?!?

Ive played RPGs since I was a kid, and even as a 12 year old powergaming, dice cheating little punk I hate linear stories. I want to name my guy, number him, choose his position etc etc.

Last but not least I want to play in NFL games. In an NFL video game.

This is all just my opinion though, and as a 42 year old gamer, ex military, I can be very opinonated.