Old 07-19-2017, 01:40 AM   #87
SyncereBlackout
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Another good article on lack of CFM improvements by game informer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol. U know, I have a lot of issues with this story idea. And, at the same time, I get what they're doing and am ok with it.

But, u nailed it on the head for me. No matter how 'interesting' or playable a story mode in football might be, I'm just not a sappy guy, u know? Lol. So, for me, as well, I think no matter what the story is, it's going to be 'cringeworthy'. Lol

'My dad died on the night of the big game, and he told me, 'win, son, just win.' Or, 'my best friend died in a car accident the week of the state championship game.' Lol. I just don't go for the sappy stuff, so I think I'm going to be laughing a lot at the dialogue, regardless of the overall storyline. [emoji23][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we can get past the writing it will be ok. 4 years raises my expectations to unrealistic levels for everything but the writing. Considering who is doing the writing I suspect it will be Sharknado 4 caliber. Not for lack of effort, but writing screenplays, dialogue, shorts is a skill their linkedins don't suggest they have.

(Unless there's a ghostwriter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators