View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 02:25 PM   #77
Barncore
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Great Info Regarding 2k18 (From YouTubers & PRO-AM Players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
Last year the demo played nicely. At this stage last year we heard that dribbling chained moves were more free and created openings to drive the lane and even kick out with shot interrupting late passes if done properly. We heard that we'd never be locked into animations again and user control was back.

I'm all about waiting until the community has hands on with the game for a few weeks this year post release.
Yep, this time last year all the youtubers were yelling about how much more fluid the game is. Fluid fluid fluid fluid. Fluid this fluid that.

After the 1st patch fluidity was exactly what the game lacked. Ball movement and defense was sluggish, not fluid.

I don't pay attention to any of the hype from youtuber community. I get that they're excited to be involved with 2k, but they're mostly trying to give 2k as much props as they can so that they can get invited back the next year. Not a reliable source of impressions imo. They're brought in by 2k to hype the game, not because they have a deep understanding of basketball

Last edited by Barncore; 08-06-2017 at 02:31 PM.