View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 10:26 PM   #9
therealsmallville
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: ITS TIME FOR CHANGE (PRESENTATION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
Yes, we will see. Correct me if I'm wrong but some of he gameplay videos I thought showed the entrances on regular games. Again just to clarify, I don't mind the entrances being their, I just would like some hyped up different presentation for bigger games. It would make prime time games and the playoffs a lot more fun to go through. I like that they added special commentary for the super bowl. At least it shows they are thinking of it to some degree, but I would like to see the visuals and tv broadcast to get the same level of attention to detail. You can see clear differences in real life how they broadcast a playoff game vs a regular season game.

When they add a new feature for presentation I would just like to see them strategically place it into the game with a little more thought as to what we see on TV

They do show them on regular games, but I'm assuming everything shown so far has been Play Now games. Has anyone seen a video yet with, say, week 6 of franchise yet? I'm hoping that once you start CFM, they disappear until primetime or playoff games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!