Old 08-13-2017, 07:37 PM   #382
Cato06
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I definitely agree with this. Having something like that where it just goes through scores, stats, standings, injuries, etc. would be great and would be hard to become stale each week because the information would always be different. I don't need to watch canned highlights to be immersed. This would also help remedy a lot of people's disdain with the Madden soundtracks as well. If they could get another person with a good voice to be able to come in and constantly record stuff I'd be completely on board with something like that.
I like the radio idea and If done correctlyit would work great...but knowing EA's history I would hope they keep improving on it every year and it doesn't become one of those features they put in the game then remove it and replace it with something else 2 years down the road. The canned animations do get old quickly. I agree. Unless they are used specifically to reflect actual stats in the game. Ex) your receiver has a big game, scores a TD and gets 10 catches, so they already have a few canned animations set up for that. Whenever I watched the rundown I never really cared for the animations, it was more just to see who won or lost and to see any injury updates, or playoff picture.