View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 01:17 AM   #66
World1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2 NBA 2K18 Classic Teams Announced - '96-'97 Miami Heat & '98-'99 New York Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHEGAWD
Yeah massively overrated player but him and those Pacers team define the lore of the 90's and make for some match ups against the teams already in
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Am I the only person who could care a less if Reggie Miller of all players makes a 2k classic team? It's seems every year he's the main name that pops up. So many better players than him throughout league history that could be featured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't ever see anyone overrating him as a player. You can't really overrate him as a shooter -- however, he's a beloved player because of his clutch abilities, on court antics and rivalries. Guys are thirsting for much lesser players than Reggie. Lol you can't really overrate 25,279 points in the NBA....

....Outside of Reggie and of course the C-Webbs, Chuck and Grant requests you'll be hard pressed to come up with better players that are also more iconic/popular than him that aren't included. I'd be interested in seeing that list of better players that could be featured that people actually want. It's not like the want to play as him is unwarranted.