View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 12:08 PM   #1
Millennium
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Gameplay Items Being Looked At For First Update

Morning all!

Per Rex in his Twitch stream ( Twitch.TV/rexdeafootball ) the Madden team is looking at four specific gameplay areas to tweak in the first update. There is no timeline (and won't be until they know an absolutely certain date, so please don't ask), but I want to make sure we get feedback on gathered here as well.

- Zones - Possibly tweaks to reaction times of zones to the QB throwing the ball. Feedback needed: What specific plays (Playbook, Formation, Play) are you seeing zone issues and what routes are you having issue covering.

- Pass Rush - They are looking to tweak the pass rush up a little. This is NOT tuning up sheds or creating insta sheds.

- QB Sneak - An issue with defenses not reading sneaks correctly.

- Defenders getting juked from behind the HB - Sometimes a defender will go into a "juked" animation when behind the ball carrier and a juke is used.

Remember - With game release of the GOAT edition being Tuesday and standard being Friday we are bound to find more issues (more users = more eyes = better chance of seeing issues) but let's try to keep this about gameplay feedback.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove