Old 08-22-2017, 11:06 PM   #16
SyncereBlackout
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Top 5 Feature Survey: Online Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
With GOAT edition out I wanted to check back in and see if any other items need added here. Will probably ask once more a couple days after official release to give everyone a chance.

Thanks for this. I was having a tough time finding this thread.

1. Commissioner controls- universal settings for heat seeker, visual overlays and the ability to suspend individual players.

2. Revamp scouting - scouting needs depth and stages that align with real life such as pro days, individual workouts, senior bowl. What makes online CFM interesting is team building. When the draft isn't concentrated on a few players, teams can develop a style of their own.

3. Revamp free agency - not just the bidding system but the financial contractual aspect of the game. Front load , back load and incentives. Restricted free agents and tender offers.

4. Game planning - I would like to see opponents play calling YTD in the current season. Wit coach glass we can see the most recent play. I know we track the most called plays. Let us see that level. In addition to showing concepts, let me buy a trait that will tell me the most frequently called play on 3rd and short.

5. Computer AI roster building - this needs help severely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators