rovert22044
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
@rovert:

The QB's have been "overly accurate" for years now...

Will this year's rating adjustments include an overhaul to the SAC / MAC / DAC values?

If so, will that affect OVR related issues like salary / player movement, while also staying scaled to draft classes?

Also, the QB Player Style / Pocket Pressence / Throw Ball Away traits are often set in a manner that leads to the CPU taking too many sacks, etc...

Will those or ANY* traits be altered on the ratings adjusted set?

Continued thanks!

I've been using your rosters for years and am excited to see that the ratings calculator that was used in the WTNY MLBTS roster will be employed here as well!

Yes, every rating will be re-rated according to stats and football knowledge. All traits for every position will be touched up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Agreed, hopefully all position traits will be looked at... Mobile QBs, Pass Rushing LBs & DEs, etc.
Like I said above, all traits for every position will be touched up on. We will make sure each player plays like their real life counterpart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Could you create Johnny Football and Rolando McClain in the free agency pool and put Gordon and Gregory's ratings back to normal? Would be better so that way people could lower their ratings if they see fit.

Also it put the Longshot guys in the free agent pool for some reason lol
I will consider creating Manziel in V2. I have no plans to create Rolando McClain since his career is 100% over. Lol As far as the Longshot guys, that's weird. I'll look into that.

And I made their ratings like that for a reason. If you leave them like it was on EA's base roster, they will be playing and that's not accurate to real life. If you'd like to adjust their ratings for your own personal reasons, feel free to. I -20'd their important positional ratings.