View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
callmetaternuts
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Difficulty - All-Pro vs. All-Madden

I've been playing Madden for quite a few years, back to the PS2 days and probably before that. My stick skills aren't great and I only play offline single player CFM/franchise/owner mode/whatever else they call it. It's always just me as the Bucs vs. the CPU. I try to play as realistic as possible and am very defensive minded.

All that to ask this question. I have always played on All-Madden to make it as difficult as possible. I know there are ratings boosts and such for the CPU on All-Madden, but here's the question. What are the main differences (besides ratings boosts)? I don't want to play All-Pro if I'm going to steamroll the CPU and throw for 500 yards every game. All-Madden (Madden 17 and prior) I usually end up 6-10 to 10-6, throw a lot of dumb picks, average about 90 yards rushing a game and try to aim to keep CPU below 24 points.

Is it worth switching to All-Pro to get a more Sim experience or is All-Madden going to be the best push?

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove