View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 10:43 AM   #20
KeanuReevesRules
Rookie

KeanuReevesRules's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your franchise going? Madden 18

I always use the Browns. Last night I finally started the regular season and now I'm thinking I should already restart after changing some settings and sliders... maybe even move up to all madden if I can't get decent sliders on AP.

Went back and forth with the Steelers in the first half. Duke Johnson fumbled on his first two carries after I lost Crowell to an injury. Ended up being 24-23 Steelers at half time.

By the time we got to the 4th quarter it was 54-30 Steelers after they pick sixed Kizer with 13:20 left.

We then managed to score 21 unanswered points and with 1:22 left in the game we recovered an onside kick. Kizer directed a great drive all the way to the 1 yard line after a pass to Kenny Britt. With 12 seconds left and time ticking, Kizer called for a ball spike and just as they finally lined up he spiked the ball... the clock read 0:00.

I wanted to scream, but my wife was already asleep. I looked at the stats for the game. Kizer threw for 557 yards and 5 TDS with 2 INTS.

First game of his career and he sets the single game record in an almost miraculous finish.

And that is what I have a problem with... the 15 minute quarters with access clock set to 10 seconds on All Pro stock sliders resulted in an arena football game.

Yes... it was fun. However, it's not exactly the experience I want with sim gaming in mind.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app