Old 08-25-2017, 06:43 PM   #64
limache
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Taking a Look at NBA 2K18's Player Ratings So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro24
1000 times yes to this post.

Honestly, I cry every single time when I see a thread where some guys arguing about someoneīs Overall Rating.

I donīt give a **** if Curry is rated 96 or 85.
All I want is him being the best 3Pt Shooter in the game, have great handles, being a decent Playmaker and an below average defender or average defender at best and I want him to take those crazy 3īs.

And I couldnīt care less if Westbrook is a 98 or a 84.
All I want is him to being that athletic freak the he is, that is nearly impossible to keep away from the basket.
And I want him to have his flaws, like being an average defender at best or taking too many 3īs (accurate Tendencies are as important as Ratings are).

And the same goes for every Player in the League.
I just want them to play like themselves and I want to really feel a difference when having a guy like LeBron on the team, a guy that transforms a decent team into a contender.

Trust me guys, if 2K would take out the Overalls or atleast make them hidden, so that there are no more unnecessary discussions about those damn Overalls, this would be a better game!!
Sadly, we all know that will never happen.

That's a pretty revolutionary idea to take out the overalls. I like it. I agree I wish they just played like in real life and have their flaws too.

What do you guys think about the stamina in 2k17? I feel like they over compensated to the point where you can't really play them for more than half the game unless you want them at like 60.

Also I HATED how they changed the quick subs with the triangle and the colors to show you the players stamina. Before they had numbers, which was perfect! They had to change a perfectly good system for no reason. Now the only way to check stamina is to pause the game -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports