Old 08-25-2017, 10:19 PM   #77
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Those adjustments make a significant difference. I'm hittin the hay early, but I have everything set up and I'm good to go. I'm gonna commit to all-pro this year and just keep trucking. I've been using all-madden for years, but I'm deadset on all-pro for Madden 18. If any unexpected curve balls come my way, I'll adjust what I need to and keep going. I'm not restarting. After I complete my first season, I'll either take over as the head coach by creating my own character (as in I was a coordinator that was promoted after JDR moved on to take over a college program) for year 2. Then at some point I'm gonna take over a random team and have some fun.

Slider note: I'm using everything as you have except for CPU coverage - I bumped that to 75.

Settings notes: I'm still undecided on quarter lengths. I'm either going to use 15 min / 14 sec, 12 min / 20 sec, 10 min / 25 sec or 9 minute/ no run off. Also, I've decided not to screw around with game speed this year; I'm going to use normal even though I love the animations and fluidity that Slow provides.

Thanks Flazko for sharing your sliders and settings. I've got a crazy weekend ahead of me (two fantasy drafts and my son's 7th bday), so I probably won't be able to kickoff my CFM until Sunday night. I'll post results, feedback and stats.

Do you have any advice on quarter length (amount of plays) based on what you're using and the four options that I listed?
Typically I like 15 mins with 15 sec. You can also do 12 mins with 17 sec or 10 mins with 20 sec. Those combinations are great.