Old 08-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #28
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
where is ur progress @ ?
Slowly coming along. I have two teams completed; Browns and Bears. I have the rest of the NFC Central set up to do equipment and ratings. Then I will move to another division.

It is a SLOW process, and honestly I am moving quicker than I expected.

I do not have an ETA for the roster to be complete, but it will most likely be sometime in October before it is done. That is the norm actually, the rosters just take time. Plus I do some testing along the way.
Speaking of testing, I played the first half of a game between the Bears and Browns (me). It was a really good half, I was pleased with what I was seeing. It was 7-7 at the half and proved to be a defensive showdown as it should. Each time had one big play for a score. Ernest Byner had a 51 yard TD run for the Browns and Gault had a 60 yard TD reception for the Bears. Other than that, defensive ruled.

I will keep everyone update on progress as I go. I will also post the roster in MaddenShare once I have two division finished. That way folks can play around with the rosters and find mistakes in names if there are any.