View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:43 PM   #350
ffaacc03
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K18 AI Improvements Blog From Scott O’Gallagher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I know OG had to go to New York so that could be part of it.

Still alot of people wont care to talk about defense unless they cant play it to complain and gripe.

Its kinda wack though because they have so many options available its ridiculous

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Indeed ... and knew there was a reason, not that he needs one tho.

Oddly enough, I will be one of those that wait until I have the final game in my hands (wont even download the prelude, as I am already sold), thus not to complain but to train and practice and have plenty of matches and live all kinds of situations to then try and make suggestions .... having said that, there are some great suggestions from others in here from the ''little'' we have seen ... also, something that I need to realize is not to judge future 2k staff interactions based on the other thread ... the sim prez upped the bar tremendously (which was already very high to begin with) of what we have come to expect in terms of dev/producer interaction with the community.

I cant wait for the game and for more discussions and interactions, with people as customer oriented and as knowledgeable as OG and Da_Czar !