Old 09-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #346
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
All of these slider threads feel like that archer-balloon video that's going around. Just keep watching expecting something to happen:P

But seriously, probably right to wait for the patch. I'm a bit worried because Clint said something about players not liking the insta-sheds, but I think they bring a very necessary dynamic to the game it's been missing. I hope it doesn't get tuned out of existence.

I hope to get some work done this weekend on the game. See if I can really nail down what that reaction time slider's doing. I just kinda realized I haven't looked at it with zone coverage much. I do know play action has seemed to not work at all vs. zone, so we'll see.

Is there any particular thing you'd like me too take a look at, Flaz?
Would you observe just the reaction time slider and coverage slider and maybe the injury slider. I think that's it. I'm trying to he patient until patch because I know the defensive coverages will be adjusted greatly.... I just don't understand how the hell we pay $65 for an incomplete game... What about those kids or hard working people who don't have access to internet so they can't get these updates? I think it's bologna!