View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 12:31 AM   #85
Da InFaMoUs NY
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New CAP system

Quote:
There are a good number of new hairstyles and tattoos for your MyPlayers, but the offline create-a-player options look to have regressed. You will have access to the additional hairstyles, but you still can't give created players tattoos. This is a little bewildering to me, and I've never been able to get a solid answer as to why this isn't possible.

More troubling is the new facial sliders the CAP suite now uses when you are creating players. I played around with it during the preview event and it felt as if it gave me even fewer options to individualize my creations than I had before in NBA 2K17.

Shouldn't we be going the other way with all features? If nothing else, it would have been nice to leave it as it was if it wasn't going to improve. This is an issue that will negatively impact roster and draft class creators, which isn't a very large piece of the NBA 2K community.

However, I'm one who does create players and rosters, so it does sting a little.

Overall, there isn't much to gripe about with NBA 2K18 just yet, but the offline CAP system is one of them.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#496d82d92812

who's going to start the CAP Creator - A Sad History, A Bleak Future thread?