View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 06:37 AM   #20
King Gro23
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Statistics in sliders-Madden18

Had another game that started out as a defensive battle but turned into a shoot out in my LA Chargers CFM.

1st half: Started off strong defensively, we forced 2 turnovers on the chiefs in their first 3 possessions. An Into as Smith tried to force a crossing route to Kelce. Also Forced a fumble on Alex Smith scrambling right to make a pass.

The chiefs held their own for their mistakes. Shortly after forcing a int, Marcus BALLHAWK Peters returned the pigskin back to his squad jumping a corner route.

My chargers would only end up with 6 points (2 fgs) despite forcing 2 turnovers in favorable field position.
The chiefs hit on a big run of 75 Spencer ware following my fg. (7-6 KC)

The second quarter was fire works both teams scored 17points
For the chargers: Another FG to start off quarter &
2 pass tds from Rivers

But KC battled back at one point down 23-10 they answered with a spiller td scamper. The biggest blow came on a 69 yard Spencer ware TD with 12 seconds left in the half. Losing all momentum bolts now trailed 24-23 at half.

3rd quarter: was a defensive quarter 4 punts and a Fg for the chiefs (27-23) KC

4th quarter full of fireworks!

KC would get FG pushing lead 30-23 at this point they had scored 20 unanswered points. Another chiefs punt left bolts pinned at their own 9.
A holding call and 2yd loss by B. Oliver left a 3rd & 16 for LA ; had a great play design couldn't get the ball off with Rivers super slow throwing animation : Safety. Likely would of been a 98 yard game tying td.
32-23 KC

Now with the game in Phil rivers arms what would happen?

Rivers answered with touchdown making it 30-32 KC with 5mins remaining
I came up with a user pick 5 plays into the KC drive and thought this is where I put the kids to bed. Momentum was back trailing by 2.
Like the theme all game the chiefs answered back. . .
Eric berry would make a diving interception along sideline. Then proceeded to get up and take it 52 yards to pay dirt. 39-30 KC

I would drive down field fast following a 48 yd kick return right when I needed it. But disaster struck again as Phil rivers was intercepted in the end zone.

A timeout and 2 minute warning allowed bolts to have one drive again down 9 with 153 to go. We would answer with 42 seconds left. Now it would come down to,onside kick in which we failed to execute.
KC steals one on the road 39-37

It was a great game overall highs and lows I was getting pretty mad during the game though.
Great stats as well

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43