Old 09-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #479
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
You do know that this particular Tune is from the feeback of Comp/Tourney guys actually tweeting them with what they are looking for.

I can't find anything from the Sim side about what they want them tune this Play Style to.

People would rather talk about what the game was like in past Maddens than come together with actionable thoughts to get the Gameplay of this setting tuned to our liking. (Not a wish list, but tuning that can actually be feasible)

On each area I'm asking is to be able to set coach adjustments for AI team as well
Sadly, I don't think that there is going to be much consensus in the sim community, because as you say, a lot of people would rather just spend all of their energy revisiting all of the usual complaints instead of trying to shape the mode.

Anyway, I have some things that I want to mention to them, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this first update so that I don't waste my time on things that may have already been adjusted.

One thing that I will probably mention is that Defensive backs, especially CBs tackle too well on default against big backs and TEs, part of it, IMO is their Hit Stick effectiveness being too high. They can stop the forward momentum of offensive players dead in their tracks way too easily.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.