Old 09-05-2017, 03:23 PM   #481
cjallure24
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Sadly, I don't think that there is going to be much consensus in the sim community, because as you say, a lot of people would rather just spend all of their energy revisiting all of the usual complaints instead of trying to shape the mode.

Anyway, I have some things that I want to mention to them, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this first update so that I don't waste my time on things that may have already been adjusted.

One thing that I will probably mention is that Defensive backs, especially CBs tackle too well on default against big backs and TEs, part of it, IMO is their Hit Stick effectiveness being too high. They can stop the forward momentum of offensive players dead in their tracks way too easily.
The SIM community has been crying for years to the devs. We just get over looked. Ever since the days of Ian coming on this forum and conversing with us. It falls on deaf ears. The SIM community may want to look at the writing on the wall and see that Madden isn't for their style of play.

Case and point, EA completely neglected the Franchise mode this year, that should tell you how they feel. We've been crying for years for better trade logic, here it is 2017 and we're still asking for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove