View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 01:15 PM   #41
8KB24
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer What team you going with???

So I thought about it even moreso than in last post.

PG: Ball
SG:KCP
SF: Ingram
PF: Randle
C: Brook Lopez
---
PG: Ennis
SG:Me 6'6 Shot creator / post offense
SF: Deng
PF: Nance Jr
C: Zubac

I can lead the second unit in my first season with the Lakers with something like 9pts, 2 rebounds, 2 assists on 45/24/80 shooting splits. That would actually be decent.

First season I upgrade my athleticism, mid range and inside game. No dribling, bad passing, no 3pt shot, no defense.

Second season I add dribling so I can use triple threat effectively and add defense. I am still without a pass and no 3pt shot. 14/3/2 on 46/27/82 shooting splits.

Third season I am gonna add a 3pt shot and a pass. Hopefully this means that I am at 85-89 overall (NO VC buying, pure grind) at the all star break in third season and I get my first all-star game. Finish the season on 20-5-4 on 48/33/82 shooting splits.

I will NOT force it. I have Ball, Ingram, Randle and Brook Lopez who all can score and I am just gonna take a back seat those first few years, let Ball, Ingram develop and in my third season I expect big breakout from all three of us.

Hopefully I am not put too fast in starting lineup with 65 rating or something like taht.
Advertisements - Register to remove