View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 12:40 AM   #45
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: MyCareer What team you going with???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
I want to go to the Knicks first and foremost since, they're my favorite team.

Otherwise, I'm going to a contender. I'm not into the whole carrying a team nonsense this year lol. Send me to one of the top teams in the league with a legit star or two like Cleveland, Houston, OKC, Minnesota etc. Just not Golden State that wouldn't be fair lol.
I think for the contender route there is a lot of good options for builds. Spurs and a PG. I'm thinking a Playmaking Sharp would be the best build for that team. Cavs and a SG. It would have to a Sharp Defender. Rockets fit would be a SF(Ariza could be good 7th man) or PF/C. Celtics and Center. I think a Defending Rebounder. Wizards and a Center. I think a Post Scoring Defender would be a good fit. Raptors and a SF. They mostly try to go with a 3 & D wing so that seems like the way to go.

Since I'm a Offline player, i want to go for a more challenging route. I don't want to carry a team, but want that 1-2 punch on a young team. So glad last few years, teammates have gotten better. Few years ago teammates were terrible and pretty much everyone had average 40 points a game to win games. Now you can rely on teammates. There isn't really a young team(not full rebuild) I'm interested in for my Shot Creator/LDD SG for 1st season. I don't want to start over a established vet. Only young teams that legit needs a SG is Hawks, Nets, Mavericks(not really young) Lakers, and Knicks. Out of those teams I'm interested in the Knicks and Mavs. Knicks only if Melo is traded, pair up with KP. Mavs could be a good option, but not sure for the 1st season, maybe after Dirk retires. Since I'm not sure, I'm leaning towards going the veteran team(not contender). I think a good option for me is the Clippers or Grizzlies. I would say OKC, but they're a contender and I think a Sharp Defender is a better fit. I'm leaning towards Clippers. They don't really have a starting SG (Lou Will as a 6th man). I could just focus on improving my player without focusing on stats. I think that would be a good defensive team. Then for second season sign with a young that had a high draft pick. So Mavs or Knicks could be option for second season
Advertisements - Register to remove