View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:26 AM   #164
nunogomes
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: PES 2018 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I think this is spot on, as is JimmyDeicide's comments about fullbacks defending the wings. It's abominable, but I think our friend Matt10 has some ideas to fix with advanced instructions / tactics.

We'll see what can be done about midfield, but right now, it's a problem.

With that said, I dunno what to say...I absolutely love and enjoy PES 17 and very likely PES 18.

I'm very excited about the option files, master league, and another year of PES getting all my time and attention. It's just sooooo effing FUN.
I also enjoyed PES 17, not enough to play it all year, but i did play a ML until the end ant it was good.

But this year, there will be no day one buy of any football game for me, unless FIFA18 demo blows me away (highly unlikely from what i have seen on videos).

The good thing on PES demo is the length of it. Compared to FIFAīs is a much better way to gauge the state of the game. Unfortunately for them, it can also blow up in their faces, because you really do have time to notice whats wrong with the game... letīs see that day one patch, and what "general gameplay fixes" are included.