Old 09-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #73
MoodMuzik
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 - Another VC grind fest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
At this point I'm convinced that some of these guys just want to complain. All this crying and moaning but still buying the product knowing full well what it entails like they have no self control. Many are the same people who complained about 2K17 ad nauseum. Yet, here they are again. VC ain't going anywhere. Not this year or next, or the year after. Let's be generous and say 1000 people on OS, twitter and Facebook mad vs hundreds of millions in additional revenue. It's clear as day.
I just don't get why the ones saying "you aren't competitive at a 55ovr, you can't play with others, you can't even shoot" when that's years past complaints (and completely valid) are acting like THAT'S not changing.

When, if you play the Prelude, your new character is as responsive as ever. My base SG was moving as fast as Dion Waiters and out-rebounding James Johnson.

It's not a CURRENT valid complaint anymore, as it looks like that has been addressed. But "they force you to buy VC to be competitive it's pay-to-play"... looks more and more like that's simply not the case. Now it comes off as complaining just to complain.