Old 09-09-2017, 02:08 PM   #74
Junior Moe
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 - Another VC grind fest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodMuzik
I just don't get why the ones saying "you aren't competitive at a 55ovr, you can't play with others, you can't even shoot" when that's years past complaints (and completely valid) are acting like THAT'S not changing.

When, if you play the Prelude, your new character is as responsive as ever. My base SG was moving as fast as Dion Waiters and out-rebounding James Johnson.

It's not a CURRENT valid complaint anymore, as it looks like that has been addressed. But "they force you to buy VC to be competitive it's pay-to-play"... looks more and more like that's simply not the case. Now it comes off as complaining just to complain.
Like I said, they just want to complain. It was never a valid complaint. Opinion; yeah. They may or may not be charging too much VC for stuff. IDK. They may be nickle and diming people to death. IDK. That's not for me to say. If the cost stays what it is then it clearly isn't too much because people are buying it. If 2K slashes the price, then it probably was. Either way, the market will dictate that. Not "fussing" on OS or spamming the devs on twitter. Regardless, it's not gonna change.