Old 09-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #213
rovert22044
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Today is my day off and I'm itching to start my Jets Franchise. In the case where I'm incredibly impatient and want to start it now which roster should I download? Would it be Version 1?

I want to start because I'm itching to sim this season and get straight to the rebuild. I plan on editing the draft class and drafting either Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen.

What's weird is that when I simmed the first year of the Jets last night and when it was time for the Free Agency period in the off season Allen Robinson, who will be a FA at the end of this season, wasn't in the FA list. I'm not sure why that was but hopefully it's fixed with these rosters.

Thanks guys

Well you won't be disappointed in waiting, that's for sure. Lol

And maybe Robinson signed a mid-season extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdonnie
I've been lurking this thread waiting for this. Waited on starting my Franchise for this. Still not sure what team I want to use.

I'm not sure who I'm going with either. I want to relocate a team. Just not sure who.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
This just made my day! Mondays suck, but knowing I get to fire up a franchise with these rosters when I get home makes it much better! Thanks for your hard work on these Rovert!

For sure! Hope y'all enjoy the roster as much as I enjoyed editing it. Was actually a lot of fun. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Can you tell us a little bit about the ratings calculator.

Ratings based off in-depth statistics provided by Pro Football Focus' Elite membership ($199.99 a year). Basically like any other calculator: it grabs their statistic, runs it through a formula, and gives you a rating. All I have to do is search the players name in the box and it will do all the work for me. It makes for a balanced, unbiased rating system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk