Old 09-12-2017, 09:26 AM   #24
gman2774
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Wiz Slider Observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Lab shutting down for the night, but I am testing some slider mods and gents.... the Wiz may have the solution for the "ACC CLOCK" tied to sack issue...

SUMMARY:
I have a few more things to check out, but I can share that the lab has tested 15 complete games at 15 min qtrs, with ACC CLOCK on and the STATUE QB seems to have taken the last train out of town and the "cheese" glitch sack issue seems to have bought a ticket with Mr. Statue QB....

I have also tested the slider mods on 9 min, 10 min, 11 min and 12 min with ACC CLOCK on and am getting the same results. Now granted, if I send 5+ rushers on every pass, the sack stats do get a little silly (5-9 sacks a game for a 15 min game) but I don't see sacks due to Mr. Statue QB that doesn't move/slide/step-up/scramble out of pocket.

Also, I seems that I may have also managed to get the CPU AI Defense to play more like ALL-MADDEN mode on ALL-PRO mode... Interceptions and fumbles possibly an issue (ratios on the rich side), trying to nail down if it's wonky code or some slider mod that I don't fully grasp its effect on the game.

Busy week for the Wiz, but hope to report back as lab results come in and confirm my findings or they go up in flames as just a mirage in the Madden desert of slider guru carcasses collected over the last two decades trying to get the game to deliver on the Holy Grail, the game we see on TV with the proper ratios for the game play results.

Ironically, the line of thought that I am working on came from some notes I had jotted down when working on Madden 16, go figure.

Wizzz, out.

That would be great. I love playing 15 min quarters with 15 ACC but have no issue playing 9 min no ACC to avoid the CPU QB statue sack issue. Looking forward to your findings. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports