View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:50 PM   #56
El_Poopador
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Issues I've been seeing with defense in 2k18 (video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I'm not saying it isn't representative El I'm saying it's a small representation of what the game is. The demo is devoid of options that will exist in the full game that may alleviate your issues(difficulty settings,etc). Also, do we even know how old the demo build is? I can understand some being shaky about the final product but I think some people are getting a OCD about breaking down issues in a demo. DaCzar is on record stating that people should be careful about analyzing video without knowing the settings....

I get what you're saying, but I'm not analyzing a video. I'm analyzing the game I've been playing. So I know what is happening on the sticks and what actions lead up to each thing I'm seeing.

And I do realize that it's a demo, but I feel that it would be bad business to release a demo with major issues like that unless they make it known that those things are fixed in the final build. But until something else appears that demonstrates that the things I'm seeing are resolved, I'm going to bring them up.

If they weren't so secretive and actually showed some full length gameplay videos that show these things, threads like this one wouldn't exist. But as long as they choose to withhold information and videos until after release, the skepticism will remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports