View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 04:26 AM   #3
BigSexy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pass Rush is OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Without any video it is impossible to for me to know how to help you, but my best guess? Get the ball out at the top of your drop.

I'm actually loving the realistic time to pass. I have a bad pass protecting line and if my second read is not open, I have to dump it off.

Completing a 5 step drop and then hanging around waiting for guys to get open will lead to sacks.

To save both of us time, I fully expect you to reply that you do try to get the ball out quickly, to which I'll respond that without video I cannot help you because I don't experience this.

I'm playing as a WR for Baltimore; Pass Block has been bumped up to 100 and I still have 5-7 sacks a game. I noticed that putting it at 100 means that the QBs play more like themselves, but on the negative, there's a lot more holding (which makes sense, but it happens every other play). I'm beside myself as to what to do here.

When I play QB on my other CFM, I don't have a problem. But I will certainly keep the tips about the dropbacks in mind.