View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #33
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Wiz Slider Observations

Gave some advice to a coach moder about the running game and he agrees with me that the fumble slider acts as a running back ability slider as well. Seems like it plays more realistic with higher numbers and you still see fumbles by QBs, WRs, and RBs, but not at an alarming rate. It's real random as it should be. My suggestion was 66 run block, 66 fumble. 44 and 55 are good places to start with Tackle for this setting. I'm seeing higher Tackle makes for better defensive AI and there's lots of tackle variations that dont look like the WWF. Also helps give more pass rush, but with more pass rush, it's imperative that you up qbs elusive, carry, agility,BCV(high levels for top 10) strength (qbs are really weak this year, a lot of them or in the high 50s low 60s, maybe this effects their confidence?) so they can get rid of the ball. Like Capa mentioned, I lower QB ACCUARcy -5, -10, 15. 80 may be as low as you want to go with Throw on the Run with starters. Also I agree with capa, 66 or 57 seems to be the sweet spot on QB ACC slider. Ive tested it 95 and seen great results with realistic completetion percentages. It's trying to find the Balance in the Force thats tripping me up.

Last edited by tommycoa; 09-14-2017 at 03:12 PM.